Book unusual tours online and discover the Greater Paris region, off the beaten track.
Looking for original leisure outings, not the usual Parisian tourist classics? #ExploreParis is for you!
This new shop makes it possible to book a multitude of off-the-beaten-path activities online, and discover Paris like a local. Tours with commentary, alternative walks, cruises, workshops, musical evenings ... take your pick, and get ready to be amazed by Greater Paris.
Greater Paris, full of hidden gems
Walk along the art deco streets of Nogent-sur-Marne, discover the secrets of Parisian beer making, set out to explore the islands of Créteil by canoe-kayak or even fathom the mysteries of the Indo-Chinese district of Paris on the occasion of a full-scale treasure hunt ... #ExploreParis is full of ideas for new and fun experiences!
To help you in your search to find the tour that suits you, the shop gives you 7 rubrics to choose from:
- walking tours to discover Greater Paris and admire the architecture, street art and cosmopolitan cultural testimonies that the city is brimming with;
- artisanal, culinary and industrial know-how, revealed through factory and workshop visits;
- arts & creation, in backstage visits to theatres, concert halls or cinemas;
- gourmet experiences, through visits to shops, restaurants and ateliers and via tastings;
- rivers and canals, from the Seine to the Marne and canals of Paris, with water activities for all the family;
- the heritage of Greater Paris, via guided tours of museums, monuments and cultural attractions;
- the outdoors, to enjoy a myriad of green spaces, events and outdoor recreational activities.
Available in French, English, and sometimes in other languages, activities are plentiful and will appeal to adventurous spirits and visitors seeking new experiences. A great opportunity to see Greater Paris in a different way, discover cultural, artistic and festive aspects that are at times overlooked, and meet its inhabitants.
Let yourself be tempted!
More info on: #ExploreParis