The not-to-be-missed agricultural trade show opens its doors on 22 February and runs until 1st March 2020, at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
This very Parisian event, unique in its genre, invites the public and professionals alike to discover the complete range of French agriculture, including 1,000 exhibitors from 23 countries, 1,400 breeders and 2845 animals.
Now in its 57th year, the theme of the 2020 show will be ‘Agriculture welcomes you with open arms’.
The 9-day-long show is France’s largest agricultural show in Paris and offers an array of special events: workshops, tastings... and don’t forget the three parts of the famous General Agricultural Competition (animals, products & wines, young professionals) that take place throughout the show.
4 areas to discover
- Livestock breeding sectors: where you can see more than 384 breeds (cows, bulls, goats, horses, donkeys, rabbits, pigs, cats, dogs...) making a total of over 2845 animals ! The opportunity to admire ‘Idéale’ the Charolais cow, mascot of the 2020 show and of the finest animals presented at the General Agricultural Competition for animals.
- Products from France and overseas French territories and the world: to enjoy regional French specialities and gastronomy from around the world.
- Crop and plant sector, gardening and vegetable patches: to discover the richness of French agriculture: large-scale farming, cereal, fruit, and vegetable production; current garden trends...
- Agricultural services and professions: to meet the main players in the agricultural world and appreciate their expertise.
Not to miss during your visit:
- ‘Agri’ Expo 2020: 100% bio-sourced’ dedicated to more environmentally friendly bio-sourced products;
- The Milking Parlour;
- The Pedagogical Farm;
- The Bakery and Bread making;
- The ‘Artisanat et Patrimoine rural de France’ area presents the traditional tools of farmers as well as craft products made from raw materials produced in France.
- New trends in urban agriculture;
- Understanding the jobs of florists, gardeners and landscapers;
- Agri’Détente relaxation area with special entertainment for the little ones.