Each year, the magic of Halloween is a little more widespread in the streets of Paris … And on this occasion, there is plenty to do as a family. Those who love a good scare are also invited to discover unexpected experiences – goosebumps guaranteed!
If you’re going out as a family …
Disney's Halloween Festival
Halloween, fun or frightening? Until 2 November, terrifying activities are offered all over Disneyland Park®.
Disney’s Halloween Festival gives prominence to the villainous characters from the animated films. To the great displeasure of Mickey, Maleficent and her troupe of Disney tricksters are back to play tricks on visitors, taking over the park and transforming its atmosphere, inviting themselves into the parades and shows. Just next door, at Disney Village, pumpkins and witches invade the street. Two new highlights await visitors: Mickey’s Halloween Tricycle Gang, a colourful procession on Main Street where Mickey and his friends dressed up in Halloween costumes pass by on their trick tricycles; and Goofy’s Skeletoons Street Party, where everyone has fun and smiley skeletons and quirky scarecrows dances, not forgetting Goofy, José and Panchito.
- Dates : from 1 October to 5 November 2017
- Disneyland Paris - 77 Marne-la-Vallée
Halloween at the Parc Astérix
Halloween at the Parc Astérix means activities and characters get out of control! Haunted houses, evil creatures and fantastic monsters terrorize (or amuse) Young Gauls. This year of new entertainment will send shivers down the spines of kids and adults: an abandoned fun fair ‘La Foire aux 6 Trouilles’, 'Firework and flames show’ with juggling and choreography, ‘Sound and Light show’ in front of the Ozlris attraction, special pumpkin carving workshop for children and the ‘Drakkar ghost parade’.
- Dates: from 14 October to 5 November 2017. Park closed from 16 to 20 October.
- Times: 10am-6pm. 10am-10pm on 21 October and 4 November. Exceptional late night opening on 28, 29, 30 and 31 October, from 7pm to 1am in the morning (requires the purchase of a specific ticket - number of tickets limited)
- Parc Astérix - 60 Plailly
Halloween nights in the haunted gardens of the Parc de Thoiry
- Children from 6 years: 21 and 22 October 2017. Entry continues from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Duration: about 1 hour, 1 hour 30
- Children from 14 years: 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 October, 8.15pm. Duration: about 2 hours
- Parc et Château de Thoiry - 78 Thoiry
Halloween at France Miniature
Meet forgotten funny and frightening story characters. On the programme: juggling, magic, theatre, stories and pranks throughout the park.
- Dates : 22, 29, 31 October and 5 November 2017
- France Miniature - 78 Elancourt
Halloween workshop at the musée gourmand du chocolat
How about making your own Halloween treats? The Gourmet Chocolate Museum invites kids and adults to make delicious chocolate in the shape of pumpkins, owls ... and many other delights. But surprise! Broccoli, camembert and anchovy are also on the party list for a unique tasting.
- Choco-Story Paris - Le musée du chocolat - 28 boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle - Paris 10th
A scary seine river cruise
The Vedettes de Paris invites you to discover their special Halloween cruises. Programme: you’ll hear many, disturbing historic facts and frightening Parisian legends as you glide along the water. It will change your view of the capital for ever!
- From 31 October to 1 November 2017
- Departures 11am and 3pm on 31 October and at 11am on 1 November
- Embarkation point: Port de Suffren (below the Eiffel Tower)
Once the kids are asleep…
The beast of Gevaudan haunts the musée Grevin
And for those who are over 16 years old, step through the doors of Grévin. The frightening beast of Gevaudan that haunts the place awaits you! An eerie atmosphere, ghoulish collections, frightening décor and curious characters are all on the programme. Real sets or special effects? It’s up to you to find out!
- Dates: du 25 au 31 Octobre 2017
- Times : from 8pm to midnight / late night opening on 28 and 31 October from 8pm to 1am in the morning.
- Grévin Paris - 10, boulevard Montmartre - 9th
Halloween in Manoir de Paris
This year, to celebrate Halloween, the Manoir de Paris invites you to experience a chilling new show: ‘Blood Ties’. A scary itinerary with terrifying special effects, forbidding decorations, morbid characters ...
Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Dates: from 14 October to 12 November 2017
- Manoir de Paris - 18, rue de Paradis - 10th
For dancing at Halloween …
Once you’ve stopped trembling, why not wiggle your hips at the numerous parties organized for the 31 October, Halloween night? The programme includes: Freaky Cirkus Halloween Party at the Etoiles – 10th, Halloween Party at the Duplex – 16th, La Nuit electroswing spéciale Halloween at the Bellevilloise – 20th...
The dancefloors may seem welcoming, however the atmosphere is gruesome and the costumes morbid!
So, from a family outing, a terrifying tour or a night of dancing, which do you choose to celebrate Halloween in Paris?