Disneyland® Paris is celebrating its 25th anniversary!
Disneyland® Paris is full of new attractions and surprises for its 25th anniversary. Whether it’s your first visit or your 25th, this will be a celebration to remember!
Children and adults can try out a one-of-a-kind space travel experience on the latest version of Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, meet Darth Vader in person, cross the Star Wars galaxy on Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, admire the brand new floats and costumes of the Disney Stars on Parade event, enjoy the Starlit Princess Waltz enchanted ball and take in the new Disney Illuminations night-time show, a sound and light spectacular combining projections, water jets, laser effects and pyrotechnics.
Each day, the height of the festivities is when Mickey gathers the Disney heroes together by Sleeping Beauty Castle to say “Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris!”
Disney adventures next door to Paris
Disneyland® Paris invites you to the heart of an imaginary land straight out of the storybooks and childhood fairy tales. Enter into an extraordinary world of full-scale replicas where iconic characters from Disney animations come to life, including Mickey Mouse, Snow White and the heroes of Star Wars. It’s an unforgettable adventure as a couple, with friends or for the whole family.
Disneyland® Paris was originally inspired by the theme park in California which opened around 50 years ago. The Paris version now features two distinct parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
Disneyland Park: once upon a time in an enchanted kingdom…
Disneyland Park is huge. It ranges over 51 hectares and includes five enchanted lands where children and adults can enjoy over 40 attractions.
- Main Street U.S.A. is the principal route through the park. It is styled after the main road through a small 20th century American town, lined with shops and restaurants. Straight on for the wonderful world of Disney!
- Fantasyland – enter via the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle and discover an enchanted universe which captures the storybooks and fairy tales of your childhood. From Princess Aurora to Pater Pan, Pinocchio to Snow White and Alice in Wonderland to Dumbo.
Must see attractions:Alice’s Curious Labyrinth, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty Castle, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, It’s a small world, Peter Pan’s Flight, the Adventures of Pinocchio and more!
- Frontierland evokes wide open spaces, the conquest of the American Midwest, the Mississippi with its famous paddle boats, the magnificent scenery of the Wild West and the Californian Gold Rush. A Wild West village, an Indian encampment, an abandoned mine… it’s like you’re really there!
Must see attractions: Big Thunder Mountain, Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing, Phantom Manor
- Adventureland invites you to take a journey to the East, to the African savannah, to the jungles of Asia and not forgetting the Caribbean with its famous pirates – a tribute to Treasure Island.
Must see attractions: Adventure Isle, La Cabane de Robinson, the Pirate Galleon, Indiana Jones® and the Temple of Peril, Phantom Manor and more!
- Discoveryland honours the futures imagined by the likes of Jules Verne and Leonardo da Vinci. It offers an exciting combination of space travel, galactic conquest and deep sea discovery.
Must see attractions: Autopia, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Les Mystères du Nautilus, Orbitron and more!
Walt Disney Studios Park: the golden age of animation
Walt Disney Studios Park is the latest park here, having opened in 2002. Delve into the incredible world of movies and animation through more than ten attractions, recreated movie sets, special effects, film studios and, of course, learn the secret of Disney animation.
Must see attractions: Cars Quatre Roues Rallye, Crush’s Coaster®, Ratatouille: The Adventure, RC Racer, Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster, Les Tapis Volants – Flying Carpets Over Agrabah®, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and more!
Both parks feature themed and seasonal attractions (at Christmas, Halloween, and so on), open air and indoor shows, and, of course, you can meet your favourite Disney characters.
Getting to Disneyland® Paris
Whether you are coming from Paris, elsewhere in France or further afield, there are plenty of travel options to get you to Disneyland® Paris.
Travelling by train (SNCF/Ouigo), alight at Marne-La Vallée TGV station to get to the theme park. If your plane lands at Orly or Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, you can take the Magical Shuttle which runs daily to Disneyland® Paris.
From Paris, local public transport is a practical and cost-effective way to get to the theme park. Take the RER A towards Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy and alight at the terminus, Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy. From there, it’s just a few minutes’ walk.
The daily Disneyland Paris Express shuttle will get you there and back in a day from Paris (Gare du Nord, Opéra and Châtelet).
Finally, if you prefer to come by car, take the A4 motorway or the Francilienne (A86) from the south. From the north, head towards Metz/Nancy and follow the signs for Disneyland® Paris, taking exit 14 for Parcs Disney® and Bailly-Romainvilliers. Visitor parking is available (for a fee).