Street, area of interest

Pont de Sully

Quai de la Tournelle - Boulevard Henri IV - 75005 Paris

Notre-Dame - Île Saint-Louis - 5e Arrondissement

Description

Rebuilt by Baron Haussmann in 1876 after the French Revolution, this bridge stands at the far end of the Ile Saint-Louis. Built in two sections, it connects the Pavillon de l’Arsenal on the Right Bank to the Institut du Monde Arabe (Left Bank). The southern section comprises three cast-iron arches while the arches of the northern section are made of stone. Look out for the inscription ‘1910’ at quayside, which indicates the level reached during the great flood of the Seine in January that year. The Pont de Sully offers one of the loveliest views of the quay at Ile Saint-Louis and Notre Dame Cathedral.

Voir la carte

Pont de Sully

Quai de la Tournelle - Boulevard Henri IV
75005 Paris

  • Subway - Sully - Morland
  • Bus - 24, 63, 67, 86, 87, 89

Book your activity

see more offers