More than 44,000 m² devoted to luxury goods, fashion, glamour and dream products;
25 floors over 3 buildings;
1 million references and over 300 brands sold exclusively;
a panoramic terrace with an exceptional view over Paris;
With its magnificent art deco cupola, its Haussmannian facade and spectacular window displays, Printemps Haussmann offers you an unforgettable experience at the heart of Parisian style and fashion, and offers you the opportunity to find the latest in fashion, luxury, home-ware and beauty all in one place through a selection of great French and international brands.
Printemps Haussmann and fashion go together and the store reflects current trends and invents new concepts. In 2001, Printemps Haussmann unveiled its new showcase for luxury goods, Printemps du Luxe; in 2003, it inaugurated the biggest beauty space in the world; in 2006 an entire floor devoted to footwear opened (over 3,000 m²), as well as a Food Hall grouping together the 10 biggest brands in luxury gastronomy and delicatessen.
Printemps Haussmann also offers 7 eateries for coffee & tea, traditional meals, as well as a wide choice of cuisine.
For its international customers, Printemps Haussmann offers personalized services such as bilingual staff to accompany customers as they shop, delivery to hotels in Paris, delivery of purchases worldwide, tax refund and the acceptance of all foreign currencies at cash desks.
Open from Monday to Saturday from 9.35am to 8pm and on Thursday until 8.45pm. On Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
- Reception of groups
- Multilingual team
- Well-being and beauty care
- Personal Shopper
- Tax-free goods
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Monday-Saturday: 11am to 8pm; Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
Voir la carte
Printemps Paris Haussmann
64 boulevard Haussmann
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 42 82 50 00
Subway - Havre - Caumartin
RER - Auber
Bus - 32, 45, 66, 68
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s).
- Entrance on the same level or with an inclined plane.
- Reception / cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- At least one adapted fitting room.
- Transparent glass doors/walls prevented by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys) and sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Luminous flash coupled with audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone, such as the WC).
- Signage that is easy to understand.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.
Tested and approved in 2015 for 'Paris by Wheelchair': https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/