- Baptiste florists on the ground floor of the home/gourmet section
- Alexandrom barbers on the 1st floor of the men's section
- Groombox drycleaning service on the ground floor of the home/gourmet section
- New restaurant 'Cru' on the 3rd floor of the men's section: cuisine inspired by South America and France
- New exceptional installation from 8 April to 26 May: FUNAREA: a giant circular net suspended above the space below the dome: wonder guaranteed, accessible from the 2nd floor of the Galeries.
The historic store (established 1912), is composed of three buildings bringing together the best of fashion, luxury items, accessories, homewares, and food with over 3,500 brands, including Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, Céline, Chloé, Cartier, Chaumet, Moynat, Delvaux, Fauré Le Page, Loewe, Longchamp, Isabel Marant, Maje, Sandro, A.P.C., The Kooples, Zadig & Voltaire, Acne, De Fursac, Guerlain, Sisley, Hermès, Diptyque, L'Occitane, Jacadi, Tartine et Chocolat, Petit Bateau, Bernardaud, Christofle, Pierre Hermé, Angelina, Alain Ducasse, and many more.
Participating in the outreach of the French 'Art de Vivre' and the promotion of creators, this flagship store is like a Parisian fashion theatre, open to the world and whose mission is to offer its French and international clients a unique experience, revelling in all the energy of creation.
- Reception of groups
- Well-being and beauty care
- Personal Shopper
- Tax-free goods
OthersWelcome desk - Multilingual hostesses - Geolocation application
Prices and times
Open every day from 9.30am to 8.30pm and every Sunday from 11am to 8pm - Closes at 6pm on 24 and 31 December
Voir la carte
Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
40 boulevard Haussmann
Subway - Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette
RER - Auber
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Hearing impairment: French Sign Language spoken by a department store employee.
Tested and approved in 2015 for 'Paris by Wheelchair': https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/
More details on accessibility
Sustainable development approach
From 2018, the Galeries Lafayette are committed to promoting and signposting products within their stores that are environmentally or socially conscious or that are made in France.