Number of restaurants: 2
OthersA pharmacy 2 Restaurants with places to sit
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Restaurants & Press: 6am - 10pm; Except for Restaurants: 7am - 8pm. The station: 7 days a week from 5am to 1am in the morning
Voir la carte
Gare de Paris-Est
Place du 11 novembre 1918
Subway - Gare de l'Est
RER - Gare du Nord - Magenta
SNCF - Gare de l'Est
Bus - 31, 32, 35, 38, 39, 46, 54, 91
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Parking with adapted, reserved place(s)
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, wheelchair elevator, inclined plane).
- Transparent glass doors/walls with contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in traffic (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.