Due to current events, exceptional measures have been introduced to combat the spread of the coronavirus over the following days.
• Restaurants, cafes, cinemas, night clubs and all of the city's sports facilities – with the exception of a few sports fields and city stadiums – remain closed for an indefinite period.
• Shops are open.
• Public parks and gardens are now open to visitors
- Restaurants, cafe and bars are open
- Cinemas will open on 22 June
Reopening of cultural and leisure venues
All the information about the reopening of cultural and leisure venues here
• The wearing of a mask is compulsory for those over 11 years of age on all public transport, and failure to comply is subject to a fine of 135 euros. A certificate is obligatory on all public transport in the Ile-de-France region. At peak times, travel on public transport in the Ile-de-France region is reserved for people who have a certificate from their employer or who have an urgent reason to travel.
• To reduce proximity to others in transport, we encourage you to limit your trips to what is strictly necessary and to favour alternative transport solutions if possible. The RATP lists several options and partnerships for free-floating scooters, free-floating bikes, bike rentals, private taxi hire, bike repairers and free-floating motorized scooters.
From 11 May 2020, metro and RER traffic will resume gradually from 6am to 10pm (last departure from the terminuses between 9pm and 9.30pm) to provide as much space and the best protection possible for users. However, disruptions are to be expected.
Lines 1, 14 : Normal service
Lines 2, 3, 3bis, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7bis, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 : 75% of traffic
Line 13 : 85% of traffic
Closed metro stations:
• Line 2 : Courcelles, Victor Hugo, Place de Clichy, Stalingrad, Villiers et Barbès-Rochechouart,
• Line 3 : Bourse, Malesherbes, Havre Caumartin, Villiers, Opéra et République,
• Line 4 : Alésia, Saint-Placide, Barbès-Rochechouart, Raspail et Strasbourg-Saint Denis,
• Line 5 : Bréguet-Sabin, Campo-Formio, Hoche, Jacques Bonsergent, Laumière, Quai de la Rapée, République et Stalingrad,
• Line 6 : Raspail et La Motte Picquet-Grenelle,
• Line 7 : Cadet, Pierre et Marie Curie, Porte de Choisy, Tolbiac, Opéra, Danube, Buttes Chaumont et Stalingrad,
• Line 8 : Félix Faure, Filles du Calvaire, Ledru Rollin, Liberté, Lourmel, Maisons-Alfort Stade, Michel Bizot, Strasbourg-Saint Denis, Grands Boulevards, Opéra, Porte de Charenton, La Motte Picquet-Grenelle et République,
• Line 9 : Alma Marceau, Charonne, Exelmans, Jasmin, Maraîchers, Havre-Caumartin, Strasbourg-Saint Denis, République et Grands Boulevards,
• Line 10 : Cardinal Lemoine, Charles Michels, Chardon-Lagache, Ségur, Vaneau et La Motte Picquet-Grenelle,
• Line 11 : Jourdain, Rambuteau et République,
• Line 12 : Abbesses, Assemblée Nationale, Jules Joffrin, Marx Dormoy, Notre-Dame de Lorette, Rennes, Rue du Bac et Volontaires,
• Line 13 : Brochant, Liège, Pernety et Place de Clichy.
• Line 1 : 80% of traffic is operating from 5.30am to 12.40am. Last departure from Gare de Noisy-le-Sec at 11.10pm, last departure from Asnières - Quatre Routes at 12.30am.
• Line 2 : 85% of traffic is operating from 6.22am (Porte de Versailles) and 6.30 am (Pont de Bezons) to 01.15pm. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am.
• Line 3a : 80% of traffic is operating from 5.30am (Pont du Garigliano) and from 5.45am (Porte de Vincennes) to 1.42am. Last departure in the direction of Pont du Garigliano at 1.08am, last departure in the direction of Porte de Vincennes at 12.35am.
• Line 3b : 80% of traffic is operating from 5.30am to 1.05am. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am.
• Line 5 : 90% of traffic is operating from 6.00am to 1.00am. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am.
• Line 6 : 92% of traffic is operatign from 6.00am to 1.15am. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am
• Line 7 : Normal traffic. Last departures from terminuses 12.00am
• Line 8 : 85% of traffic is operating from 6.00am to 12h00am. Last departures from terminuses 11.30pm
• In general, 75% of traffic is operating: click here for forecasted service per line
• Noctilien: Normal service
• From 11 May, it is possible to go out without a certificate within a limit of 100 km from your residence. A new certificate is required for travel beyond 100 km.
Train and airplane departures may be cancelled.
Consult the websites of the SNCF and the airline companies concerned for more information.
• Inter-regional transport remains greatly reduced to limit risks. Train reservations are compulsory and only 50% of all seats can be occupied.
The Hôtel de Ville - tourist information office is reopening on 2 June 2020. Opening times for the month of June 2020: from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday. Last entry at 5.45pm. The Gare du Nord tourist information point remains closed until further notice.
The ticketing service for shows is currently suspended. Wearing a mask is obligatory
If you have any other questions, we recommend that you contact the embassy of your home country.