The ‘Caring Attitude’ charter, created by the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau in collaboration with Paris City Hall, is based on 7 pledges relating to the implementation of strict health measures, the training of staff in these measures, and adapted services respecting social distancing.
7 pledges for experiencing Paris carefree
- Implementation of health and safety measures recommended by the National Public Health Agency.
- Training of staff in the adoption of these new health measures.
- Limitation of physical interaction (contactless payment, elimination of documentation, separate incoming and outgoing flow of people, etc.).
- Flexibility of booking and cancellation conditions.
- Goodwill and kindness to visitors to Paris.
- A guarantor of good practice in establishments welcoming the public.
- Favouring of partners signed up to the ‘Caring Attitude’ charter to ensure the quality of the entire customer path.
At each stage of your trip, from your journey, to your first steps in Paris, the way you get around the city as well as your sightseeing and leisure activities are the object of all the attention of tourism sector professionals, who attach great importance to your well-being. This is the assurance of a supervised and quality customer path.
Where can I find places that have signed the Charter? On our website Parisinfo.com. All the signatories of ‘Caring Attitude’ display the Charter’s logo on the page on which they are listed.