Fondation Louis Vuitton | Exhibition
Basquiat X Warhol. Painting Four Hands
from 05 April 2023 to 28 August 2023
Bois de Boulogne - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi - 75116 Paris
Bois de Boulogne - 16e Arrondissement
After hosting an exhibition devoted to Jean-Michel Basquiat in 2018, the Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris presents Basquiat X Warhol. Painting Four Hands, from 5 April to 28 August 2023.
The event highlights the prolific artistic collaboration between the two New York artists from 1984 to 1985. During this period, they created 160 paintings together, some of which are among the most monumental in their respective careers. The exhibition presents more than 100 paintings from this four-hands ensemble. It is accompanied by a selection of individual works by Basquiat and Warhol, and by artists belonging to this artistic movement that developed in New York in the 1980s, such as Keith Haring and Kenny Scharf.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
- JCB card
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Voir la carte
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Bois de Boulogne - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi
Subway - Les Sablons
Bus - 244
Premium ticket including shuttle service + access to the Fondation sold on board (payment by credit card). For visitors with tickets to the Fondation, shuttle ticket €2 Shuttle service during the Fondations's opening hours, every 10 to 15 minutes. First departure from Place Charles de Gaulle, at the corner of Avenue de Friedland and near the metro exit, 15 minutes before the Fondation's opening hours. Last shuttle bus leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing (no shuttle bus on Tuesday, when the Fondation is closed). The return trip is free for members accompanied by a guest, as well as for people with disabilities and the person accompanying them.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
All details on the foundation's website, under the heading "Accessibility".
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with continuous handrail.
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.