From 10 to 12 December 2021 the Philharmonie de Paris celebrates music from Greece with a weekend of concerts, talks, visits and workshops. Discover the wealth of the country’s traditional and contemporary music.
- Traditions of Epirus and Crete, on 10 December at 8:30 pm with the Petroloukas Halkias & Vasilis Kostas Ensemble and the Stelios Petrakis Quartet.
- A Thousand and One Fortunes of the Archipelago, 11 and 12 December at 3:00 pm with storyteller Nathalie Prokhoris and Ourania Lampropoulou on the santoor.
- Modern Greece, 11 December at 4:30 pm with the Béla Quartet (including works by Iannis Xenakis, Alexandros Markeas, and Georges Aperghis).
- Exile, 11 December at 8:30 pm with the En Chordais Ensemble.
- Byzantine choral music, on 12 December at 11:00 am with the Masters of the art of Byzantine chants.
- Mythical Greece, 12 December at 4:30 pm - the Pasdeloup Orchestra, conducted by Eleni Papakyriakou and Monika Wolińska, with pianist François Dumont (works by Beethoven, Saint-Saëns, Holmès and Massenet)
- Orthodox liturgical music on 12 December at 4:30 pm with the Masters of the art of Byzantine chants.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Philharmonie de Paris
The Philharmonie de Paris is also a welcoming place and ideal to walk around or to have lunch at the Gourmandises de l'Atelier or the Café des Concerts, or dinner at the restaurant Le Balcon.
Musée de la Musique, temporary exhibitions, concerts, shows, workshops; the Philharmonie de Paris's programme will delight you whether you're passionate about music or just curious!
A large number of weekend activites for families are also available.
Voir la carte
Philharmonie de Paris
221 avenue Jean Jaurès
Subway - Porte de Pantin
Tram - Porte de Pantin - Parc de la Villette
Bus - 75, 151
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual disability: tactile maps, information with raised text, audio description.
- Hearing disability: magnetic loop, lip reading, audio guide.
- Mental disability: workshops, talks.
20% discount for disabled individuals, 30% for a group for concerts and shows (free access to the permanent collection and the exhibitions for disabled visitors and their accompanying person). Contact: email@example.com or telephone +33 (0) 1 44 84 44 84.
Venue tested and approved in 2015 by 'Paris en fauteuil roulant' ('Paris in a wheelchair'): https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/