The Philharmonie de Paris is dedicating a weekend of events to the composer Nino Rota, best known for his musical collaborations with film director Federico Fellini. Events include concerts and film-concerts as well as numerous activities and workshops for adults, families and children.
- Notte Italiana (Italian Night), on 25 and 27 November at 8:30 pm and Viva la Musica (Long Live the Music) on 27 November at 11:00 am (for children) with the Paris Orchestra, conducted by Frank Strobel. These film-concerts combine orchestral excerpts from Nino Rota’s film scores (Amarcord, La Dolce Vita, Casanova) with projections from Fellini’s films (La Strada, Eight and a Half, La Dolce Vita).
- Rota - Piazzolla concert, 26 November at 8:30 pm with the Kremerata Baltica ensemble. Gidon Kremer, violin and conductor.
- Cinecittà, 27 November at 4:30 pm. A family concert with the Île-de-France National Orchestra, conducted by Giuseppe Grazioli.
- Intimate Nino Rota, 28 November at 3:00 pm. A concert of chamber music with the musicians of the Paris Orchestra and Vanessa Benelli Mosell on piano.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Philharmonie de Paris
The Philharmonie de Paris is also a welcoming place and ideal to walk around or to have lunch at the Gourmandises de l'Atelier or the Café des Concerts, or dinner at the restaurant Le Balcon.
Musée de la Musique, temporary exhibitions, concerts, shows, workshops; the Philharmonie de Paris's programme will delight you whether you're passionate about music or just curious!
A large number of weekend activites for families are also available.
Voir la carte
Philharmonie de Paris
221 avenue Jean Jaurès
Subway - Porte de Pantin
Tram - Porte de Pantin - Parc de la Villette
Bus - 75, 151
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual disability: tactile maps, information with raised text, audio description.
- Hearing disability: magnetic loop, lip reading, audio guide.
- Mental disability: workshops, talks.
20% discount for disabled individuals, 30% for a group for concerts and shows (free access to the permanent collection and the exhibitions for disabled visitors and their accompanying person). Contact: email@example.com or telephone +33 (0) 1 44 84 44 84.
Venue tested and approved in 2015 by 'Paris en fauteuil roulant' ('Paris in a wheelchair'): https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/