For the first time in France, American artist Georgia O'Keeffe is the subject of a major retrospective. The exhibition, at the Pompidou Centre, explores the artist’s career through a hundred paintings, drawings and photographs. Not to be missed!
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance
- all floors are accessible by lift.
- Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema
- Tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
- Easy-to-read brochures available at reception.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf or hearing impaired: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability