Please note: the ticket sold by the Paris Tourist Office allows access to the exhibition without booking a time slot. Discover the Morozov collection, whenever you want!
Showing at the Fondation Louis Vuitton from 22 September 2021 to 22 February 2022, an exhibition devoted to the Collection of the brothers Mikhaïl Abramovitch Morozov (1870-1903) and Ivan Abramovitch Morozov (1871-1921). This major exhibition offers visitors the opportunity to view more than 200 French and Russia works of art, presented in France for the first time. Artworks by Paul Cézanne, Paul Gauguin, Vincent Van Gogh, Auguste Renoir, Claude Monet, Pierre Bonnard, Maurice Denis, Henri Matisse, André Derain, and Pablo Picasso, as well as iconic artists of the Russian avant-garde like Mikhaïl Vroubel, Kasimir Malevitch, Ilia Répine, Miche Larionov, and Valentin Sérov. The second in the Icons of Modern Art series, this exhibition has been organized in partnership with The State Hermitage Museum (St. Petersburg), the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts (Moscow), and the State Tretyakov Gallery (Moscow).
Prices and times
Methods of payment
- JCB card
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Voir la carte
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Bois de Boulogne - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi
Subway - Les Sablons
Bus - 244
Premium ticket including shuttle service + access to the Fondation sold on board (payment by credit card). For visitors with tickets to the Fondation, shuttle ticket €2 Shuttle service during the Fondations's opening hours, every 10 to 15 minutes. First departure from Place Charles de Gaulle, at the corner of Avenue de Friedland and near the metro exit, 15 minutes before the Fondation's opening hours. Last shuttle bus leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing (no shuttle bus on Tuesday, when the Fondation is closed). The return trip is free for members accompanied by a guest, as well as for people with disabilities and the person accompanying them.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
All details on the foundation's website, under the heading "Accessibility".
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with continuous handrail.
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.