The Fondation Louis Vuitton presents an exceptional retrospective of Cindy Sherman, one of the most influential contemporary photographers. A model in her own pictures, a genius of staging, make-up and all kinds of artifice, the American artist embodies a multitude of identities, true mirrors of modern society.
This exhibition focusses on the artist's work from 1975 to 2020 and brings together 170 works and more than 300 old, recent or unpublished images in a scenography in which the artist participated. Parallel to this retrospective, the Fondation presents ‘Crossing Views’, a selection of works from the foundation’s collections, chosen in collaboration with Cindy Sherman and echoing her work.
From 23 September 2020 to 03 January 2021.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
- JCB card
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Voir la carte
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Bois de Boulogne - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi
Subway - Les Sablons
Bus - 244
Premium ticket including shuttle service + access to the Fondation sold on board (payment by credit card). For visitors with tickets to the Fondation, shuttle ticket €2 Shuttle service during the Fondations's opening hours, every 10 to 15 minutes. First departure from Place Charles de Gaulle, at the corner of Avenue de Friedland and near the metro exit, 15 minutes before the Fondation's opening hours. Last shuttle bus leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing (no shuttle bus on Tuesday, when the Fondation is closed). The return trip is free for members accompanied by a guest, as well as for people with disabilities and the person accompanying them.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
All details on the foundation's website, under the heading "Accessibility".
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with continuous handrail.
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.