With the Alice Neel. Un regard engagé exhibition, showing from 10 June to 24 August 2020, the Centre Pompidou is paying tribute to one of the most influential North American painters. The struggle of social class and gender equality are the two main themes of this major retrospective, which reflect Alice Neel’s strong political and social engagement.
A total of 70 paintings and drawings, as well as numerous documents will be on display to the general public. A major artist, not to miss.
Prices and times
Prices and times
From 11am to 10pm. Closed on Tuesday
Methods of payment
Voir la carte
Rue Beaubourg, côté Saint-Merri (jusqu'en mai 2021)
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- Physical disability: entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Hearing impairment: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mental disability: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy. Easy-to-read brochures available at reception.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / email@example.com
Deaf or hard-of-hearing: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability