The exhibition, which creates a dialogue between the creative process of the painter and the sculptor, is available at the same time at both the Picasso Museum and the Rodin museum. Some artistic links between the two men are already known, but the exhibition reveals new features that they have in common, such as work in series, experimentation or the distortion of forms, which all show that they experienced different, but surprisingly similar stages in their artistic journey.
Prices and times
Prices and times
10:00 am - 06:30 pm
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Musée Rodin Paris
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Visitors with sight impairments: A personalized welcome service is available at the cloakroom. A visitor services assistant will give you gloves and a list of works that can be explored by touch. The assistant will accompany you in the museum’s permanent collections. This service is offered subject to staff availability.
- Visitors with hearing impairments: the ticket desk, cloakroom, gift shop and audio guide counter are equipped with induction loops.
Audio guides can be fitted with induction loops on request.
To find out more about visits adapted to each type of disability:
Accessibility contact: Eva Bouillo | +33 (0)1 44 18 61 85 | firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability