A night market comes to the Grande Halle de la Villette and celebrates a positive and committed way of life. Open to all, this event is organized around five themes: zero waste, green tech, green fashion, ethical home, and a village of designers and artisans. There is also entertainment with workshops, talks shows and concerts, and of course the famous Paris Night Market food court with its bars and mulled wine.
All public, Children
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Grande Halle de La Villette
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: 3D tactile model at reception, Braille and large print documents, outdoor cinema with audio described and subtitled films.
- Hearing impaired: a member of staff at reception is trained in French Sign Language, there is also an induction hearing loop at reception.
You can find out more on http://www.villette.com/fr/villette-pratique/accessibilite-du-parc/.
Contact: + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 75 between 9.30am and 6.30pm.
Sustainable development approach
Oasis Nature label (mankind and biodiversity) Eve label (ecocert)