French painter Bernard Frize is to exhibit his work in France for the first time in 15 years. Galerie 3 at the Centre Pompidou will be dedicated to the 60-odd abstract works, centred around 6 themes: with unreason, without effort, with system, without system, with mastery, and without stopping. The exhibition will be displayed freely, with no set order or hierarchy, and will throw visitors into the wild and colourful world of this great artist of our time. An exhibition not to be missed!
Prices and times
Prices and times
From 11am to 9pm. Closed Tuesdays
Full price: €14. Reduced price: €11.
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 47, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- Physical disability: entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Hearing impairment: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mental disability: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf or hard-of-hearing: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability