The The Musée d'Art et d'Histoire du Judaïsme is paying homage to Helena Rubinstein. The exhibition Helena Rubinstein. The Adventure of Beauty brings together, for the first time in France, over 300 documents, objects, garments, carvings and works, including some from the creator's personal collection (notably Chagall, Picassso, Léger and Braque). Exploring the decisive stages of her life and the cities that marked her journey (Cracow, Vienna, Melbourne, London, Paris, New York, Tel Aviv), this exhibition uncovers the life story of this audacious and avant-garde pioneer of beauty.
Prices and times
Prices and times
€5 - €10
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- Chèque Vacances
Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: a presentation guide to the Museum in braille and in large characters is available at the ticket desk. Audio guides for the permanent collections can be fitted with an earpiece to be used hands-free. Tactile visit with 5 objects to touch. Transparent doors/windows indicated by contrasting elements, stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first step down and with contrasting stair nosing.
- Hearing impairment: security reception point, ticket desk, audio phones and audio guides equipped with magnetic loops. Tours of permanent or temporary collections.
- Mental disability: staff trained/educated, signs legible and associated with pictograms, monitored entrance door, visible from the reception/ticket desk.
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability