Christmas comes to Beaubourg. For the festive season, 50 white wooden huts have been set up in front of the Centre Pompidou. A new Christmas market where French crafts and organic goods are in the spotlight. There is plenty of Christmas cheer, a merry-go-round, a train for children as well as a stall selling Christmas trees in this emblematic and historic district of Paris, from 1 December 2018 to 2 January 2019!
All public, Children, Young people
Prices and times
Prices and times
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 47, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- Physical disability: entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Hearing impairment: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mental disability: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf or hard-of-hearing: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability