The previous exhibition on Cubism in France dates back to 1953. The exhibition at the Centre Pompidou focusses on the key concepts of this leading 20th-century artistic current and also broadens the collection of Cubist paintings as Braque and Picasso are shown alongside other influential artists: Picabia, Duchamp, the couple Delaunay and many others reflect the energy of this important movement of Modern Art. A must see
Prices and times
Prices and times
From 11am to 9pm. From 11am to 11pm Thursday. Closed on Tuesday.
11€ - 14€
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 47, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 81, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
All of the information is also available in the information guide suitable for disabled people to download at www.handicap.centrepompidou.fr.
- Physically disabled: entry via the corner of rue Saint Merri and rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visually impaired: tactile images, touch tours, spoken tours.
- Hearing impaired: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in sign language or lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mentally disabled: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
Accessibility Centre : + 33 (0)1 44 78 49 54
Acessibility for the blind, visually, mentally or pyschologically impaired : + 33 (0)1 44 78 49 42 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf or hearing-impaired : SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability