Some 250 pieces are on display at the Pompidou Centre for this exceptional exhibition dedicated to the Russian avant-garde of the 20th century. Centred around three iconic figures of the movement – Marc Chagall, el Lissitzky, and Kazimir Malevich – the exhibition invites visitors to discover the works of instructors and students of the Vitebsk Higher Institute of Art, created by Chagall in 1918. These figures include Vera Ermolaeva, Nikolai Suetin, Ilya Chashnik, Lazar Khidekel, and David Yakerson, and bring together the post-revolutionary years through many documents and archives. A fantastic immersion, don’t miss this exhibition under any circumstances!
Prices and times
Prices and times
Wednesday to Monday from 11am to 9pm. 11am to 11pm on Thursday
€ 11 - € 14, Free under 18 y/o
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 47, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 81, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
All of the information is also available in the information guide suitable for disabled people to download at www.handicap.centrepompidou.fr.
- Physically disabled: entry via the corner of rue Saint Merri and rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visually impaired: tactile images, touch tours, spoken tours.
- Hearing impaired: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in sign language or lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mentally disabled: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
Accessibility Centre : + 33 (0)1 44 78 49 54
Acessibility for the blind, visually, mentally or pyschologically impaired : + 33 (0)1 44 78 49 42 / email@example.com
Deaf or hearing-impaired : SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability