The Musée des Arts Décoratifs is presenting some of the most beautiful jewellery designed by famous artists such as Picasso and Jeff Koons. Named after jewellery collector Diane Venet’s book and featuring pieces on loan from her, this unusual exhibition displays some 250 items of jewellery including necklaces, earrings and brooches designed by the likes of Alexander Calder, Max Ernst, Salvador Dali, Niki de Saint-Phalle, Roy Lichtenstein, Louise Bourgeois and Anish Kapoor. These miniature masterpieces are arranged thematically, and in chronological order.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
MAD - Musée des Arts Décoratifs
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Physical disability: all activities accessible.
- Mental disability: activities run by staff.
More news on events on www.arianeinfo.org
Free for disabled people and the person accompanying them on presentation of proof of identity.