Over three days, the Loud & Proud Festival brings to light the creativity of those with minority sexual identities on stages in Paris, Lyon, and Nantes. Find concerts, performances, screenings, and workshops at this event that is unlike all the others.
With: Mykki Blanco, Jennifer Cardini, Smerz, Rebeka Warrior...
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: no head-level obstacles in the corridors, lift with adapted keypad (buttons in relief and/or braille) and speakers to announce floor numbers, signs in large font at a reasonable reading height.
- Hearing impairment: online booking/payment possible on the website, fire alarm accompanied by flashing lights where a dead or hard-of-hearing person may be alone.
- Mental disability: trained/educated staff, easy to understand signs with pictograms, entrance monitored with CCTV and visible from reception.