Following the clear success from the previous seasons, the Mondial du Tatouage comes back to Paris in 2020. On this occasion, passionate and curious tattoo-lovers meet more than 400 international artists. On the programme: professional tattoo stands, exhibitions, seminars and even concerts. This convention is anticipated to be a unique experience for novices and to satisfy the experts.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Grande Halle de La Villette
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: 3D tactile model at reception, Braille and large print documents, outdoor cinema with audio described and subtitled films.
- Hearing impaired: a member of staff at reception is trained in French Sign Language, there is also an induction hearing loop at reception.
You can find out more on http://www.villette.com/fr/villette-pratique/accessibilite-du-parc/.
Contact: + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 75 between 9.30am and 6.30pm.