In April, the Grande Halle de la Villette hosts Musicora, the classical and jazz fair in Paris. This musical fair is open to the general public and is attended by many professionals in the music industry.
180 exhibitors will be present, offering a wide range of musical instruments, accessories, recordings, scores and equipment. Throughout the event, music-lovers can attend conferences, showcases, workshops, encounters and entertainment. Auctions of musical instruments are also organised during the fair.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Grande Halle de La Villette
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: 3D tactile model at reception, Braille and large print documents, outdoor cinema with audio described and subtitled films.
- Hearing impaired: a member of staff at reception is trained in French Sign Language, there is also an induction hearing loop at reception.
You can find out more on http://www.villette.com/fr/villette-pratique/accessibilite-du-parc/.
Contact: + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 75 between 9.30am and 6.30pm.