In October, the Musée Grévin will be getting into the Halloween spirit. Get ready for a big fright at the famous museum on Boulevard Montmartre. The unusual venue will be done up in spooky decor for Halloween, with striking themed events for both children and adults all along the trail.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Voir la carte
10 boulevard Montmartre
Subway - Grands Boulevards
RER - Auber
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Bus - 20, 39, 74, 85
Open Tour: Grands Boulevards stop Vélib': station n° 2108 (41 Rue Vivienne 75002 Paris) and station n° 2010 (21 Rue d'Uzès 75002 Paris)
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- the museum is entirely accessible to visitors with reduced mobility, all spaces can be visited.
- most staricases have been adapted (tactile strip, contrasting step edges, etc.)
- wheelchair users take an alternative route via the lift due to the presence of stairs in other areas, and are accompanied by museum staff.
- the museum is mostly visual, there are no audio directions.
- all information is found on plaques, in booklets, etc.
- video on the making of wax mannequins (no dialogue, only background music).
- museum staff are present in exhibition rooms to direct and help visitors.
- the sound and light show in the Palais des Mirages may be stressful for some guests (dark room, decor, lights, music, etc.) and can be avoided if necessary.
- certain spaces may cause anxiety: the visit alternates light and dark rooms, some scenes may be disturbing for some visitors (notably the history section).
- the museum is has no windows and is entirely lit with articifial light.
Warning: many spaces make extensive use of lighting effects.
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability