With a quality line-up, the Pitchfork Music Festival Paris is an unmissable event for Indie music fans. The festival will be back in Paris for 3 days at the Grande Halle de La Villette. A must!
This year's artists include Mac DeMarco, Etienne Daho, The Voidz, Kaytranada, Blood Orange, Bon Iver, Daniel Avery, and DJ Koze.
Prices and times
Methods of payment
Grande Halle de La Villette
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: 3D tactile model at reception, Braille and large print documents, outdoor cinema with audio described and subtitled films.
- Hearing impaired: a member of staff at reception is trained in French Sign Language, there is also an induction hearing loop at reception.
You can find out more on http://www.villette.com/fr/villette-pratique/accessibilite-du-parc/.
Contact: + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 75 between 9.30am and 6.30pm.