The pleasantly relaxed atmosphere of this contemporary café invites the visitor to enjoy a break and a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower from the café's terrace.
The chef proposes a cuisine imbued with nature's goodness. Every dish is an indulgent delight and shines the spotlight on seasonal produce. The desserts and pastries are a must!
You can visit the café without an entry ticket to the museum.
Gastronomic guide : Bonne Table Les Collectionneurs
With panoramic view
Number of seats: 80
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Maximum group capacity: 30
- Groups welcome
- Terrace and/or garden
- Free Wifi
Prices and times
Average à la carte price : 20€ à 40€
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
Other methods of payment : Chèques, tickets restaurants, espèces.
|Closing times||Monday lunchtime, Monday evening, Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday evening, Friday evening, Saturday evening, Sunday evening|
|Detail of opening times||10am to 6pm|
Voir la carte
Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac - 27 Quai Branly
Subway - Alma - Marceau
RER - Pont de l'Alma
SNCF - Gare Montparnasse
Bus - 42
Velib’, Batobus, onsite parking
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with adapted space(s) reserved.
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping surface.
- Adapted collective sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a recessed lower part.
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40 m with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs not blocking the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/walls with contrasting elements.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Flashing light coupled to the fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
- Trained/aware staff.
- Legible and easy to understand signage.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.