The Treplay, situated in the heart of Bastille on 14 Rue de Lappe, is a noticeably unique bar/club in the neighbourhood.
This club's 300 m² space offers 3 distinct spaces in a chic and captivating setting.
Open every night from 6pm until 6am, the start of the evening is marked by intimate live 'jazz/funk' sessions with a range of different artists while enjoying cocktails, beer and wine served with tasty aperitifs.
After midnight, the Treplay transforms into a true nightclub and welcomes night-owls and party-goers all night long.
Every night, the Treplay welcomes a DJ to liven up the atmosphere on both floors of the club with hip-hop and techno music.
Mediterranean (south of France)
Number of seats: 40
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Air conditioning
- Entertainment: Free concert every evening from 8.30pm to 11.30pm
- Maximum group capacity: 400
- Smoking room
- Groups welcome
- Private reception rooms
- Terrace and/or garden
- Free Wifi
Prices and times
Average à la carte price : 20€ à 40€
Methods of payment
|Closing times||Monday lunchtime, Tuesday lunchtime, Wednesday lunchtime, Thursday lunchtime, Friday lunchtime, Saturday lunchtime, Sunday lunchtime|
|Detail of opening times||6pm to 6am|
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visual impairment: glass doors/walls marked with contrasting elements, no head-level obstacles in the hallways.
- Hearing impairment: fire alarm accompanied by flashing lights.
- Learning disability: entrance monitored with CCTV and visible from the till.