Ducasse sur Seine is docked on the right bank at the Debilly port in the 16th district in Paris, near the Trocadéro Gardens and the Champs de Mars. During the cruises, passengers have the time to fully appreciate the extraordinary view along the river, the bridges and the lively riverbanks, listed as a Unesco World Heritage site.
Much more than a river boat trip, this is an experience in perfect osmosis with the city offered to everyone who loves Paris.
- Bio cooking
With panoramic view
Number of seats: 120
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Air conditioning
- Groups welcome
- Valet parking
- Free Wifi
Prices and times
Average à la carte price : Supérieur à 60€
Methods of payment
Other methods of payment : Voucher
|Detail of opening times||Lunch cruise at 12.45pm, - return to quay at 2.45pm Dinner cruise: departure at 8.30pm - return to quay at 10.30pm|
Voir la carte
Ducasse sur Seine
Ducasse sur Seine - Cityfloating - Port Debilly
Subway - Iéna
RER - Pont de l'Alma
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted collective toilet facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with recessed lower part.
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40m and with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
Visual Impairment :
- transparent doors/ glass walls marked by contrasting elements.
- Information in large print, displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
Hearing Impairment :
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Staff trained/aware.
- Signage that is legible and easy to understand.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
Sustainable development approach
Employing technological innovation, Ducasse sur Seine guarantees silent and ecological navigation. Some 40 metres long, the boat is equipped with two motors and 500-horsepower electric thrusters.