The Parisian fish restaurant RECH has become a must-visit dining experience over the years and is now located in the gardens of the Maison de l'Amérique Latine.
Created in 1925 by Adrien Rech, this institution was taken over in 2007 by Alain Ducasse and offers delicious, sea-themed cuisine with a Mediterranean touch.
The menu varies in tune with the chef's inspiration and his love for marine products. In a well-lit decor of light-toned wood and brass, the restaurant opens onto magnificent French gardens, with fish and seafood the stars of this uniquely chic establishment.
Poissons & Fruits de mer
Number of seats: 80
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Air conditioning
- Maximum group capacity: 70
- Groups welcome
- Private reception rooms
- Terrace and/or garden
- Free Wifi
Prices and times
Average à la carte price : Supérieur à 60€
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
Other methods of payment : Chèques, tickets restaurants, espèces
|Closing times||Saturday lunchtime, Saturday evening, Sunday lunchtime, Sunday evening|
|Detail of opening times||Lunch between 12 noon and 3pm - Dinner between 7pm and 11pm.|
Voir la carte
LE RECH à la Maison de l'Amérique latine
217 Boulevard Saint-Germain
Subway - Solférino
RER - Musée d'Orsay
SNCF - Gare Montparnasse
Bus - 63, 68, 69, 83, 84, 94, 87
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping surface.
- Adapted collective sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a recessed lower part.
- Adapted tables (70 cm height under the table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair)
- No obstacles at face level in the corridors.
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first downward step and continuous handrail.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Trained/aware staff.
- Easy-to-understand, legible signage with pictograms.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.
Sustainable development approach
Our sustainable commitment: - Products are seasonal and French. - Our purchasing centre is ISO 9001 (Quality, Safety) and ISO 140001 (Logistics, Environment) certified. - We strive to prevent food waste and sort our waste. - Our social policy is ambitious.
Extend your search
Restaurants in the same district: Musée d'Orsay - Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Restaurants in the same arrondissement: 7th arrondissement
Same type of restaurants: Restaurant original for its venue or entertainment