From the 1st of May to the 31st of October : everyday from 9am to 7pm ; from the 1st of November to the 30th of April : everyday from 10am to 7pm. Closed on the 25th of December..
Official online store: https://booking.parisinfo.com/
For any question regarding the purchase of tickets, you can contact the Official Conciergerie of Paris via our contact form below. Our advisors answer you from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
Voir la carte
Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris - Bureau Hôtel de Ville
Hôtel de Ville - 29 rue de Rivoli
Subway - Hôtel de Ville
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 29, 38, 67, 69, 75, 76, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Access thanks to a lifting device.
- Door with automatic opening.
- Reception counter with lowered part.
- Display of specific brochures at the right height,
- Rest seats. (For the reception of meetings, sanitary adapted to the ground floor, access to the meeting rooms by elevator and with wide circulation.)
- Tactile map for visually impaired and blind people.
- Absence of obstacles at face height.
- Staff present to guide people.
- Audible announcement.
- Reception counter equipped with a magnetic induction loop for the hearing impaired.
- Sensitive reception staff.
- Signage associated with simple pictograms at the level of brochure displays.