Summer 2022: daily from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm, from 4 July to 31 August 2022.
Closed on the 25th of December..
Official online store: https://booking.parisinfo.com/
Voir la carte
Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris - Bureau Hôtel de Ville
Hôtel de Ville - 29 rue de Rivoli
Subway - Hôtel de Ville
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 29, 38, 67, 69, 75, 76, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Access thanks to a lifting device.
- Door with automatic opening.
- Reception counter with lowered part.
- Display of specific brochures at the right height,
- Rest seats. (For the reception of meetings, sanitary adapted to the ground floor, access to the meeting rooms by elevator and with wide circulation.)
- Tactile map for visually impaired and blind people.
- Absence of obstacles at face height.
- Staff present to guide people.
- Audible announcement.
- Reception counter equipped with a magnetic induction loop for the hearing impaired.
- Sensitive reception staff.
- Signage associated with simple pictograms at the level of brochure displays.