Le Cordon Bleu offers a wide range of short term culinary courses specially designed to appeal to all interests. The courses are either in the form of demonstrations (visual) or workshops (hands-on).
Up to 16 people per practical room under the supervision of one of our Chefs to work on techniques and recipes from A to Z.
Cuisine: Starting from 75 €
- The Art of Cooking like a Chef
- Market Tour and Cooking
- The Art of Making Sauces and Jus
- The Art of French Cuisine
- Food and Wine Pairing
- Les Petits Cordon Bleus (8 to 12 years old)
Pastry / Bakery: Starting from 115 €
- Freshly Baked Pastries Workshop
- Make your own bread
- Eclairs Workshop
- Macaroon Workshop
- Tart Workshop
- Chocolate Workshop
Oenology: Weekly sessions of 2 hours during 7 weeks
- Wine & Spirits Initiation
Le Café Cordon Bleu is open from Monday to Friday 7.30am-6.30pm at 13-15 Quai André Citroën 75015 Paris.
- Artisan bread
- Gourmet sandwiches and salads