Within the Catholic Institute of Paris, the Institute of French Language and Culture has been a recognisable figure in teaching French for 65 years.
Reception and innovation area, the ILCF applies to build and develop personalised learning paths, in line with the project of each student, whether it be personal, academic or professional.
The ILCF annually hosts 2,500 foreign students from around the world, eager to learn and develop in French language and become familiar with the French culture and civilisation in a university atmosphere.
Specialist teaching French centre and labeled as a quality centre for French as a foreign language, the ILCF offers a wide range of programs and various courses:
• French general languagel - level A1.1 to C1
• French Culture and Civilisation - 30 courses of culture and civilisation are offered each semester.
• Business French - develop written and oral communication in situations of professional life
• French for the religious - with a unique know-how, the ILCF offers modules for analysing and understanding the religious texts
• Learning-by-doing – Culinary Arts Workshops - these gastronomic workshops offer a variety of themes that deepen learning French through the discovery of professional expertise.
The ILCF also offers services tailored to the needs of each person.
- Airport Transportation
- Host family accommodation
- "Titre de séjour" cards
- Digital Library
- Student Associations
- Friendly conversations in French
Many conferences and seminars on various themes are programmed each week and open to students of the ILCF.
The ILCF is an accredited centre of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Île-de-France for the French Professional Diplomas (DFP) and the Test of Evaluation of French (TEF).