The Paris Val d'Europe SEA LIFE Aquarium, located in the Val d'Europe shopping centre 35 minutes from Paris at Marne la Vallée, near Disneyland, gives you the chance to go on a journey into a fascinating marine world of 9 themed zones, while always aiming to raise awareness about the protection of marine species.
Kids and adults can see some 350 species in 50 tanks over the course of their visit, including 13 species of shark, turtles, seahorses, rays, piranhas, tropical fish and much more!
Don't miss the regular activities and events, talks, feeding sessions, interactive rock pool and itinerary for children! There is also a playground for children at the end of their visit!
What's new for 2020: Our new Asia zone!
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Car park/Parking
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Free for young people and childrenUnder 3s
School holidays: Everyday 10am-8pm.
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Aquarium Sea Life
Centre Commercial Val d'Europe - 14 cours du Danube
RER - Val-d'Europe
A4 Paris - Metz: Exit at junction 12.1 Val d'Europe Centre Commercial A4 Metz - Paris: Exit at junction 14, follow directions for CC Val d'Europe (shopping centre) RER A Direction Marne la Vallée - exit at Val d'Europe Free car parking
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Accessible toilet located behind the welcome desk with the communal toilets
- Men's and Women's toilets: diagonal grab rail and transfer of weight to the right
- To borrow a wheelchair or pushchair, please go to the welcome desk of the Val d'Europe shopping centre
- Free entry for the person accompanying a disabled visitor upon presentation of valid proof
- No signs indicating accessible toilets
- The aquarium offers guided tours and a show (Penguin Island) with amplified sound
- Adapted documents are available for exhibitions
- Flashing lights in toilets
- Many glass walls/doors without contrasting strips to signal them
- Adapted/simplified documents (illustrations, photod, drawings)
- Educational workshops
- In the Amazon section, background noise is quite loud