The Parc Zoologique is open to visitors year round, offering you a unique opportunity to relax right on Paris’ doorstep as you explore over two miles of trails traversing five distinct biozones - Patagonia, Sahel-Sudan, Europe, Amazon-Guyana and Madagascar - across 14.5 hectares.
Over 1,000 animals are waiting just a stone’s throw from Porte Dorée metro station, representing a sample of 125 different species of wild fauna.
Observe rare and little known species: the mischievous bush dog, the adorable manatee, and the graceful European otter are all perfectly at ease in their habitat.
For your comfort, visitor facilities include a picnic area, two restaurants, buggy hire, and a gift shop where you can treat yourself.
The Parc Zoologique de Paris: a new breed of zoo.
- XIXè siècle
- Plantes tropicales
- Sciences naturelles
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Loan of pram
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsInteractive guied: smartphone app available on AppStore & GooglePlay.
Restaurant2 restaurants serving fast food for a quick bite to eat before carrying on your visit.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourGuided tour for groups : €165 + entry fee (reduced price or children price) / Groups tour without a guide : reduced price + €15 of booking fee
- Teacher preparing his free visit, on presentation of a proof of his establishment or his guided visit or a workshop on presentation of his reservation
- French or foreign journalist on presentation of the professional card (with validity date)
- Group leader of at least 20 people (all rates - excluding free admission) up to 1 per group (e.g. driver...)
- Staff of EAZA, AFDPZ and WAZA member institutions upon presentation of valid proof and identity document
Free for young people and childrenFree for under 3s from countries within the European Union with photographic ID
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Other methods of payment: Chèques, espèces
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
Parc zoologique de Paris - Muséum national d’histoire naturelle
Croisement de l'avenue Daumesnil et de la route de la Ceinture du Lac
Subway - Porte Dorée
RER - Vincennes
Tram - Porte Dorée
Bus - 32, 63, 72, 82
Velib' station in front of the Parc.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Visual impairment: for blind visitors, the welcome area (ticket office, information point) as well as the building entrances and public toilets are equipped with audio speakers, and have guiding tactile elements on the ground. For partially-sighted visitors, information panels on the species are easy to read. Audio guides are also available at the reception desk. Signs are written in large font and at a reasonable reading height.
- Hearing impairment: the welcome area (ticket office, information point) is equipped with hearing loops. Visits in French Sign Language are organized. Fire alarm is accompanied by flashing lights in areas where a deaf or hard of hearing person may be alone, such as in toilets.
- Mental disability: guided tours and a wealth of illustrations providing an adapted discovery of the animals and vegetation. Pictograms are mostly used to simplify getting around. Staff are trained and/or educated.
For more information: click on the following link, then go to the 'Accessibility' tab.