- Spectacle vivant
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Car park/Parking
RestaurantFroufrou welcomes theatre goers to the Édouard VII Theatre or even strollers passing through the Opéra district. This chic bistro has intimate lounges and fireplaces, a bar and a terrace overlooking a square, away from traffic. Open every day from 12pm to 12.30am.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: no head-level obstacles in the corridors, stairs with tactile and visual contrasts before the first step down with continuous hand rail, information in large print, displayed at a reasonable height.
- Hearing impairment: booking and/or payment possible on the website.