Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Visitor tools
Visitor toolsAudio guides available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese (€5). Three itineraries are offered to adults and teenagers as well as one for children aged 7-12.
Educational activitiesEducational activities. Workshops for children aged 4 years and over: with the family, individually or for birthdays. Family visits (children from 6 to 12yrs) every Sunday at 11am: themed or general itineraries. Bookings on +33 (0) 1 53 01 82 75 Presence of educational guides.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Family tours (children accompanied by an adult) offered at 11am every Sunday upon reservation and subject to availability. Call +33 (0)1 53 01 82 75 or email email@example.com
Group tourSchool group bookings: +33 (0)1 53 01 82 75 or +33 (0)1 53 01 82 65. Cultural group bookings: +33 (0)1 40 36 20 20.
Free entry for those under 26 from countries within the European Union, primary and secondary school teachers (except temporary exhibitions).
Free for disabled visitors and an accompanying person, journalists, 'Amis' of the Musée des Arts et Métiers, Cnam staff and auditors, holders of the ICOM, AMCSTI and Inter-Musées cards.
Free for young people and childrenTemporary exhibitions are free for under 5s. Permanent exhibitions are free for under 18s.
Methods of payment
The resource centre is open from 10am to 6pm from Tuesday to Friday and from 1pm to 6pm on the first Sunday of the month and the following Saturdays.
The photography agency is available upon appointment only.
- 1 January
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Musée des Arts et Métiers
60 rue Réaumur
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 53 01 82 00
Subway - Arts et Métiers
Bus - 20, 38, 39, 47
Velib', station n°3011 au 55 rue de Turbigo et n°3005 au 7 rue Sainte-Elisabeth.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Hearing impaired: activities in French Sign Language for individuals (reservation required at least one week in advance), for groups ( reservations required at least two weeks in advance), and lip-reading tours (reservation required at least one month in advance).
- Mentally disabled: adapted tours (reservations required at least one month in advance), non-guided tours for children with booklet provided to assist with the visit.
For more information about accessibility:
Call +33 (0)1 53 01 82 89 or email firstname.lastname@example.org