- Arts graphiques
- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Educational activitiesTours, talks and workshops for 6-12 yr olds. For more information, call: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 13.
Coach parkPompidou car park: entrance Rue des Halles via underground tunnel. Maximum height: 3.6m.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Reduced price: €11
Ticket for View only: €5
Group tourGroup bookings must be made in advance: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 12 57, Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 1pm. For bookings made outside of France only: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 12 57: Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 78 16 73. Disabled visitors: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 54; Fax: +33 (0)1 44 78 16 73; Email: email@example.com. The Centre proposes tours adapted for visitors with visual or hearing impairments or learning difficulties by advanced telephone booking, Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 54; Group with guide €30. Priority entrance for visitors with hearing impairments or learning difficulties via the Piazza entrance on the left.
Free admission for under 26s from countries within the European Union and for primary and secondary school teachers (except temporary exhibitions).
Those entitled to free entry can collect a ticket at the Centre Pompidou tills. Direct access to exhibition areas upon presentation of proof for 'Laissez-passer' pass holders, under 18s accompanying passholders, under 13s, disabled people and an accompanying person, French and international journalists, 'Amis' of the Pompidou Centre and 'Amis' of the Musée national d'art moderne, Musées-Monuments cardholders, Ministry of culture staff, Icom and Icomos members.
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s, after collecting a ticket at the Centre Pompidou ticket desks.
Methods of payment
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
Rue Beaubourg, côté Saint-Merri (jusqu'en décembre 2020)
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- Physical disability: entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Hearing impairment: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mental disability: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy. Easy-to-read brochures available at reception.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf or hard-of-hearing: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability