- Art funéraire
- Arts décoratifs
- Arts et traditions populaires
- Arts graphiques
- Décors intérieurs
- Animaux naturalisés
Epoque des collections
- Moyen Age (Ve - XVe)
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
- Baroque (XVIe - XVIIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Visitor toolsAudio guides in 6 languages are included in the entrance fee, (available in German, English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Russian).
Educational activitiesGuided tours in English every Sunday at 3pm (May to August). Tours and workshops for families, children and adults all year. Encounters, readings, concerts, screenings in the auditorium - Médiathèque
Coach parkPompidou Centre Beaubourg, Hôtel de Ville, Baudoyer
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Exhibition + museum: €10 (concessions: €7/€5).
Temporary exhibition (varies): €8 (concessions: €5).
Group tour10-25 people. Booking necessary: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for young people and childrenFree for under 18s.
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- Chèque Vacances
Temporary exhibitions: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 11am-6pm; Wednesday, 11am-9pm; Saturday and Sunday, 10am-7pm. Public holidays: 11am-7pm.
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 25 December
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: a presentation guide to the Museum in braille and in large characters is available at the ticket desk. Audio guides for the permanent collections can be fitted with an earpiece to be used hands-free. Tactile visit with 5 objects to touch. Transparent doors/windows indicated by contrasting elements, stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first step down and with contrasting stair nosing.
- Hearing impairment: security reception point, ticket desk, audio phones and audio guides equipped with magnetic loops. Tours of permanent or temporary collections.
- Mental disability: staff trained/sensitized, signs legible and associated with pictograms, monitored entrance door, visible from the reception/ticket desk.
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability