Services and facilities of the establishment
- Visitor tools
Visitor toolsAudioguides available in 3 languages (French, English, Spanish): €5 Videoguides available in 4 languages (French Sign Language, French, English, Spanish): €5
RestaurantThe tearoom, Un thé dans le Jardin, is open in the greenhouse during museum opening hours.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Temporary exhibitions: entry fee
The Paris Musées card gives holders unlimited access without queueing to all of the temporary exhibitions of City of Paris museums for a year. Prices: €40 (individual card); €60 (duo card); €20 (under 26s). More information on www.parismusees.paris.fr.
Group tourBooking necessary on +33 (0)1 55 31 95 67 from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Paved path and courtyard
- Temporary exhibition rooms on the ground floor are accessible
- For areas inaccessible to wheelchair users (numerous steps), a free digital tool is available to explore the site virtually
- Visit guide in braille at the welcome desk
- Tactile visits with commentary on request
- Audioguides in French, English and Spanish (adjustable volume) available for €5, do not include guidance around the museum
- Videoguides with transcripts in French Sign Language for permanent exhibitions
- Tours and workshops about collections and exhibitions in French Sign Language run by deaf tour guides and artists
- Museum staff trained in French Sign Language
- French Sign Language and lip-reading tours available if requested in advance only
- 'Practical information and introduction to the visit' guide in easy-to-read and -understand French available at the welcome desk or to be downloaded on the museum website under 'Your visit/Practical Information'
- Story visits of collections and exhibitions on request