With the new virtual reality terminals designed by Timescope, you can dive into the history of this iconic monument. Three 3D films let you 'Relive the return of Napoleon's ashes', 'Immerse yourself once again in the 2018 World Cup' and 'Rediscover Paris'.
More information at http://www.paris-arc-de-triomphe.fr/en/News/A-virtual-reality-experience
- Louis Philippe
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsTwo virtual reality terminals available in 6 languages (French, English, Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish) on the terrace
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourReservation for groups only - unguided visit: firstname.lastname@example.org Guided tours held regularly - see the programme of visits on the Centre des Monuments Nationaux website: www.monuments-nationaux.fr/fr/visites-conferences-ile-de-france/presentation/
Free entry for under 26s from/living in the European Union as well as primary and secondary school teachers
Free for visitors with disabilities and an accompanying person, as well as jobseekers and those receiving French welfare benefits
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s
Methods of payment
From 1 October to 31 March: every day 10am-10.30pm.
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Arc de Triomphe
Place Charles de Gaulle
Subway - Charles de Gaulle - Étoile
RER - Charles de Gaulle - Étoile
Bus - 22, 30, 31, 52, 73, 92
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Physical disability: for visitors in a wheelchair, access to the Arc de Triomphe is only possible through drop-off parking on the roundabout. Please let us know in advance on +33 (0)1 55 37 73 78. There is a lift for visitors with reduced mobility up to the first floor (museum collection). Please be aware that the lift is preceded by 3 steps that require assistance. The terrace (40 steps to climb with two sharp turns) and the mezzanine are not accessible. Toilets are not adapted for wheelchair users.
Renovation works until May 2019: installation of a wheelchair lift to allow wheelchair users to access the terrace, provision of adapted toilets.
- Hearing impairment: guided tours in French Sign Language for groups. Reservation required by fax on +33 (0)1 44 61 21 41.
Find out all you need to know about accessibility in France's National Monuments: www.handicap.monuments-nationaux.fr
You can download the brochure presenting the various tours on offer for people with disabilites in the 12 national monuments in Paris and the Paris region by visiting the 'Contacts par Région' tab.
Centre des Monuments Nationaux, Paris region centre
22 Avenue Victoria - 75001 Paris