Opened on 4 November 1826 by the Comte de Chabrol (the prefect of the Seine), it housed the Bourse de Paris (Paris stock exchange) for nearly one and a half centuries.
The Bourse de Paris has since moved. The famous trading floor, around which stokebrokers dealt with the largest values quoted on the stock exchange, was removed on 14 July 1987.
The Palais Brongniart houses a gallery devoted to the Bourse and its role in the economy. Architect: A. Brongniart.
Since 2008, the site can no longer be visited.
- Neo classique
Epoque des collections
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
Coach parkPlace de la Bourse.
Voir la carte
28 place de la Bourse
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 71 25 11 11
Subway - Bourse, Grands Boulevards
Bus - 20, 29, 39, 74, 85
Label(s) / Certification(s) of the establishment
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
Extend your search
Monument in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Monument in the same arrondissement: 2nd arrondissement
Monument in Paris and in the Paris Region: Monument