Exhibition "Harper's Bazaar, premier fashion magazine" until January 3, 2021.
Exhibition "Unreserved drawing. Collections of the Decorative Arts Museum" until January 31, 2021.
Exhibition "Luxes" until May 2, 2021.
Access will require the online reservation of a time slot.
- Arts décoratifs
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
- French sign language
Visitor toolsAn audio guide is included in the combined ticket.
Combined ticketsCombined ticket - Musée de Arts Décoratifs + Musée Nissim de Camondo (valid for four days): €20 (concessions: €16).
Coach parkCarrousel du Louvre
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s.
Methods of payment
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: tactile access to certain works and adapted teaching materials.
- Hearing impairment: LSF visits available on Thursdays in the evening and on Saturdays.
- Mental disability: talks adapted to the group.