La Cinémathèque française
51 rue de Bercy - 75012 Paris
Gare de Lyon - Bercy - 12e Arrondissement
- Lettres autographes
- Objets d'art
Epoque des collections
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Educational activitiesFilm workshops
RestaurantCurrently closed. Reopening in spring 2023
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourGuided tour for adults = €180 for a group of 15 people + €12 per additional person. Guided tour for school groups = €140 for a group up to 21 participants / €170 for a group from 22 to 30 participants. Reservations for guided tours can be made via the Cinémathèque Française website
Free for young people and childrenUntil 5 years old
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Wednesday noon - 7pm ;
Thursday noon - 7pm ;
Friday noon - 7pm ;
Saturday 11am- 8pm ;
Sunday 11am - 8pm.
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
La Cinémathèque française
51 rue de Bercy
Subway - Bercy
RER - Gare de Lyon
SNCF - Gare de Paris - Bercy - Bourgogne - Pays d'Auvergne
Bus - 24, 64, 71, 77, 87, 215
By car: A4, exit Pont de Bercy Vélib' station nearby.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- The Cinémathèque is accessible to wheelchair users. The movie theatres have reserved spaces.
- Sound signals.
- Floor guidance strips.
- Tactile maps.
- Multi-sensory terminals.
- Audio guides with contrasted keypads available at the entrance to the museum.
- Guided tours of temporary exhibitions in French Sign Language
- On the Cinémathèque website, each film projection mentions the version of the film shown (subtitled films, silent films).
- On the 1st Friday of each month at 8.30pm there is a film screening with subtitles.
- The Henri Langlois film projection room is equipped with a magnetic loop.
- Guided tours of the museum in French Sign Language are organized.
- In addition to foreign films with subtitles, the video library offers films with special subtitles for deaf people, and for people with hearing impairments.
- It also has DVDs with audio-description.
email@example.com / +33 (0)1 71 19 33 33 (from 12 noon to 7pm, every day except Tuesday).
More details on accessibility
Extend your search
Museum in the same district: Gare de Lyon - Bercy
Museum in the same arrondissement: 12th arrondissement
Museum in Paris and in the Paris Region: Museum