- Lettres autographes
Epoque des collections
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsIncluded in the ticket price.
RestaurantThe restaurant, 'les 400 coups' is open everyday (except Tuesday) from 11am to 7pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 10pm). Terrace. Large picnic table. Brunch on Sundays. Tel. : + 33 (0) 1 43 44 18 72 - email : firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.les400coupsalacinematheque.fr/
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Free for young people and childrenUnder 6s.
Methods of payment
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 1 November
- 11 November
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: audible markers, guiding strips on the floor, tactile maps, multi-sensory terminals to help you get around and audio guides with contrasting buttons are available for free at the entrance to the museum.
- Hearing impaired: guided tours of temporary exhibitions in French Sign Language. On the Cinémathèque website, each screening states which version is being shown (subtitled, mute, etc.) - the 1st Friday of every month at 8.30pm a subtitled screening is shown. The Henri Langlois room is equipped with an induction hearing loop. The 1st Sunday of every month, a guided tour of the museum is offered in French Sign Language. The video library offers you the opportunity to consult subtitled foreign films, and films with subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing. It also has audio-described DVDs.
email@example.com / +33 (0)1 71 19 33 33 (from midday to 7pm, every day except Tuesday).
Detailed description of accessibility at the Cinémathèque française is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Paris Île-de-France Regional Tourist Board.