- Lettres autographes
- Objets d'art
Epoque des collections
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Loan of pram
- Free Wifi
- French sign language
Documentation in a foreign language
Educational activitiesGuided tours of the exhibition and museum, practical workshops
RestaurantThe restaurant, 'Les 400 coups' is open everyday (except Tuesday) from 11am to 7pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 10pm). Terrace. Large picnic table. Brunch on Sundays. Tel. : + 33 (0) 1 43 44 18 72 - email : firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.les400coupsalacinematheque.fr/
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourExhibition guided tour and Museum, €150 for a group until 15 people, €10 per additional person Group limited to 30 people Duration: 1h30
Free for young people and childrenUnder 6s.
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Other methods of payment: Espèces, chèque
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
La Cinémathèque française
51 rue de Bercy
Subway - Bercy
RER - Gare de Lyon
SNCF - Gare de Lyon
Bus - 24, 64, 71, 77, 87, 215
By car: A4, exit Pont de Bercy Vélib' station nearby.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- The Cinémathèque is accessible to wheelchair users. The movie theatres have reserved spaces.
- Sound signals.
- Floor guidance strips.
- Tactile maps.
- Multi-sensory terminals.
- Audio guides with contrasted keypads available at the entrance to the museum.
- Guided tours of temporary exhibitions in French Sign Language
- On the Cinémathèque website, each film projection mentions the version of the film shown (subtitled films, silent films).
- On the 1st Friday of each month at 8.30pm there is a film screening with subtitles.
- The Henri Langlois film projection room is equipped with a magnetic loop.
- On the 1st Sunday of each month, a guided tour of the museum in French Sign Language.
- In addition to foreign films with subtitles, the video library offers films with special subtitles for deaf people, and for people with hearing impairments.
- It also has DVDs with audio-description.
email@example.com / +33 (0)1 71 19 33 33 (from 12 noon to 7pm, every day except Tuesday).