Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
RestaurantBrunch: Saturday and Sunday from noon to 4pm.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Methods of payment
- 1 January
- 1 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
If the person has a disability requiring an accompanying person, the accompanying person will be free of charge (on presentation of a card issued by the Maison départementale des personnes handicapées (MDPH).
• 259 rue Saint-Martin - 75003 Paris
• 8 rue Salomon de Caus - 75003 Paris
- floor-level entrance or ramp.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, adapted reception desk
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a recessed hollowed out lower part.
- Stair alternatives (lift, stairlift, ramp).
- No obstacles at face level in circulation.
- Lift with adapted keypad (buttons in relief and/or Braille) and sound system with announced floor numbers.
- Information in large print at a reasonable reading height.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Flashing light coupled to the fire alarm (where a deaf person may be alone).
- Trained/aware staff
- Simple signage, easy to understand and combined with pictograms.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cashier